Double Decker in London

When I arrived in London at first day, I got on a bus called Double Decker for going to center of London. However The bus went to opposite direction. A few minutes later, I noticed it and I change to get on the opposite side of the bus. I got on the second floor and sat on the first row seat for the first time. I had fun like a little boy.
Near Ladbroke Grove Sainsbury's

I got on the bus of route 23 at Paddington to Trafalgar Square via Piccadilly Circus. I enjoyed sightseeing of famous places while in the bus.

Piccadilly Circus



This post, I change color of my photos to monochrome because I want you to feel historical and noble about these places. 



Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
Thank you.

These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor.  Thanks for all your help.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts