Japanese Traditional garden in Konchi-in

I have been to Konchi-in in Kyoto during last summer vacation. Konchi-in is a Zen Buddhist temple in Kyoto. They have a beautiful Japanese traditional garden and screen painting on gold background.

promenade and stroll gardens

promenade and stroll gardens


Japanese traditional gardens are created miniature idealized landscapes, often in a highly abstract and stylized way. The garden in Konchi-in which is the gardens of Buddhist temples were designed for contemplation and meditation.

Karesansui garden

Karesansui garden

This gardens have Karesansui which are meditation gardens where white sand replaces water and promenade or stroll gardens, where the visitor follows a path around the garden to see carefully composed landscapes.




I entered the garden. There was nobody. I saw a beautiful and silent scenery and I felt fresh air, I became refresh and relaxed. 

gate of Konchi-in


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
Thank you.


Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts