Father’s day 1

We celebrated Father’s Day on the 19th of June this 2016 here in Japan. My daughter, who is now 23 years old gifted me with a bottle of sake. On the packaging, she wrote her message in English because she knows that I am currently studying the English language. The message says, “Don’t drink too much ,” and so on. My daughter, my wife and I then enjoyed the delicious dishes and sake for dinner.

The above sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor, Liej. Thanks for all your help.






Presented sake is Harushika. "Representative refined sake of Harushika Sake exported to ten world several countries. Affinity with cooking is distinguished in a calm fragrance, fluent taste. I cool it and feel fine, and taste increases when I warm it and enjoy both". The above sentences quote from website of Harushika. 

Hakushika


I'm studying English.If you find a mistake in my blog, please feel free to correct me in the comment section.
Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts