Hydrangea 2

Hananobe-no-sato (Flower gardens) have many kinds of hydrangeas as many people visit these gardens. They also have a gallery of the Japanese traditional dolls called Hina-ningyou.




Hina-ningyou is ornamented in Girl’s day called Hina-matsuri on March 3. Originally, dolls were set afloat on a boat and set down a river, taking troubled or bad spirits with them about 1,000 years ago.







This my sentences was revised by my English tutor.
Thanks for all your help. 


I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts on the comments section.
Thank you.


Comments

  1. "This my sentences was revised by my English tutor, Mrs. Sohy."

    Better: "These sentences of mine were revised by....."
    "My sentences in this article were revised by ...."
    "This article was written with the help of my English tutor..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you comment.
    You are the first to comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts