Starting to bloom roses

My roses began to bloom in my veranda.

My neighbor's roses bloomed ahead of mine. My roses bloomed a little late because my veranda doesn't get much sunshine. That is why, I am happy to see them blooming right now. They are now having their share of sunshine.

Royal Princess has a strong fruity fragrance.

Royal Princess



California Dreaming has a strong fruity fragrance too.

California Dreaming




 I don't know the name of these miniature roses, but they are also blooming in my veranda.




Parole and  Rose des 4 vents put out bus.

I am looking forward to blooming next roses.

This my sentences was revised by my English tutor.

Thanks for all your help 

I'm studying English.If you find a mistake in my blog, please feel free to correct me in the comment section.

Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts