An Izakaya called "Thank You" in Funabashi city

I usually go to izakaya named as "Thank You” here in Funabashi city. I always order Yakitori and Hoppy with spirit.
Their Yakitori is very cheap, fresh and delicious. Each Yakitori costs 80 cents (USD) each.

Izakaya, Thank You

"Negima" chicken with spring onion( front) and liver (back)

"Tsukune" chicken meatball

Izakaya (ee-zah-ka-ya) is a type of informal Japanese pub.  It is a  casual place for drinking after work, which we call here in Japan “Nomikai". They have been compared to Irish pubs and early American saloons and taverns. Yakitori is Japanese type of grilled and skewered chicken. (from wikipedia)

If you live in or you plan to visit Funabashi, Chiba, I suggest you try to go to Izakaya, "Thank You".

These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts on the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

  1. Hi Hiro-san! Well done for a very interesting article. I think you did an awesome job explaining your subject of this blog in details. As for the correction, please take a look on the second line where it says "their's Yakitori are very cheap". You may change it to "their Yakitori are very cheap"instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I will continue to study English.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts