Mobara peony garden

I went to Mobara Botan En ( Mobara peony garden) to watch peonies in May, 2016.

This garden is at the center of Chiba prefecture which is 100km away from Tokyo.  They only open from the second half of April to the first half of May during a year. The admission fee is  600 yen (about 6 USD).



There are Japanese traditional houses and huge gardens of about 5000 square meter. They put 250 kinds of peonies in their gardens.
Japanese traditional houses and some of these houses were turned into a cafe where in we can drink and enjoy Japanese tea.



Peony comes with various of colors and they always grow big and very fascinating or charming. They have always been loved by Chinese and Japanese.





It was warm and sunny day. I enjoyed beautiful flowers and fresh air. I plan to go back there again next year.



This my sentences was revised by my English tutor.
Thanks for all your help 



I'm studying English.If you find a mistake in my blog, please feel free to correct me in the comment section.


Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts