Tantan-men in Katsu-ura

Tartan-men originated from Chinese cuisine, dandan noodles. It is said that Chen Jianmin who was a Chinese cook, introduced Tartan-men for Japanese. It is prepared in a double sized bowl, plenty of soup and less spicy. Tantan-men is similar to Japanese Ramen.  
Katsuura-tantan which is also Tartan-men but includes chili oil as one of its ingredients is now recently popular in Japan. It won the local food contest in Japan called B-1 Grand Prix.

The above sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor, Edwin. Thanks for all your help. 

These days, I went to a little restaurant, SANSAITE for eating Tartan-men in Katsu-ura city. The price was 850 yen. It included diced onions, chopped Chinese chives and minced pork as an ingredients.  It is a bit spicy but not oily, so it’s delicious for me.

Tantan men
SANSAITEI

Katsu-ura city is a fishing port and it is 100 km away from Tokyo as well as 50 km away from Narita International Airport . 
This city is famous for Tartan-men and surfing.

When you come to Japan and if you still have sufficient time, I suggest you try Tartanmen in Katsu-ura city.

The above sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.

I'm studying English.If you find a mistake in my blog, please feel free to correct me in the comment section.

Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts