I went to Air Race in Japan

I went to  Air Race in Makuhari, Chiba Japan last Sunday. Yoshi Muroya was the only Japanese pilot who joined the competition and he won the race for the first time.

I witnessed the special event away from the exact location because it was too expensive to have a slot.
 It would have cost me 140 US dollars to get a ticket so I decided to watch from a distance having no chairs but I didn't mind because it was just as exciting as being in the exact location.

The highlight for the Japanese was the commendation ceremony.




Today’s news paper said Air Race will open in the same place next year. So, I am looking forward to next race. 



This my sentences was revised by my English tutor.
Thanks for all your help. 

I'm studying English.If you find a mistake in my blog, please feel free to correct me in the comment section.
Thank you. 

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts