Helping with the fashion accessory shop

I helped with the fashion accessory shop in Funabashi city summer festival in 23 July 2016.

Funabashi city summer festival
My wife’s hobby is making fashion accessories like earrings and necklace. She opened her shop for only one day in the festival. Her shop staff was alone so she asked me to help in her shop. However  I do not  know about accessories and I did not have experience in accessories so I felt worried a little. 

preparing our shop



On that, I assisted, received payment from customers. I also thanked the buyers of accessories. We operated for six hours and we were able to sell around forty to fifty prices of accessories. We were satisfied with the result and we enjoyed the festival. 

These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts