The lilies were in full bloom.

The lilium "Casa Blanca" is blooming in my veranda. I wanted to describe these lilies but I couldn’t, because my English skills were short. So I searched on the internet the definition of these lilies. White Flower Farm was excellent and they were well acquainted with lilies. I appreciate their comments and suggestions.


The lilium "Casa Blanca"


Lilium “Casa Blanca"
Even in a group noted for large flowers, vigorous growth, and sweet perfume, “Casa Blanca” is a standout. The huge flowers are pure, gleaming white, delicately flocked in a way that adds richness and texture.


Lilium “Casa Blanca"


Lilium “Casa Blanca” has strong sweet perfume originally, but my “Casa Blanca” does not have sent perfume at all. I don’t know why. 

Lilium “Casa Blanca” 


These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.


I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

  1. It must be relaxing to have a garden and to tend to your plants. I'd like to have a garden as well when I have my own place and plant herbs and vegetables that I'll use for cooking. I didn't see any mistakes in your sentences, good job Hiro-san!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I hope that you will watch my blog again. Thank you again.

      Delete
  2. Lovely flowers Hiro-san! I hope I could learn to how to grow such beautiful flowers! Sentence constructions are good! Well done Hiro-san! ",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. I appreciate your visit to my blog.Please come here visit again. Thank you so much again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts