Eating paella in Portobello Market in London

I ate seafoods paella at a stall, when I went to Portobello Market in London. It was plateful and delicious because it was made by a Spanish chef. It casts £6  ( about US $10 at that time ) each.
The paella that I ordered was pretty cheap compared to other restaurants in London because in other restaurant it would cost US 15$. 

seafood paella

paella stall



Paella is a Valencian in Spain rice dish. That seafood paella consists of mussels, shrimps, scallops, paprika, beans and lemon. It also has  tomato sauce and olive oil.

Portobello Road is a street in the Notting Hill district of the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea in west London. Portobello Road Market, one of London’s notable street markets, known for it’s second -hand clothes and antique. However, there are also fruit and vegetable stalls in the market.(from Wikipedia)


Portobello Road Market

These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.


I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts