Eating Udon in Paddington, London

I wanted to eat Japanese food when I stayed in Paddington, London last April. I went to Asian fast food shop named Chozen Noodle, I ordered a vegetable udon and a chicken katsu curry. 

Paddington station

Udon is a type of thick wheat flour noodle of Japanese cuisine. 

Chicken katsu ( chicken cutlet) consists of breaded, deep-fried chicken cutlet one to two centimeters thick that is sliced into bite-size pieces or strips. (from wikipedia)

I sipped udon soup at the first mouthful. It was lukewarm.That taste of udon wasn’t Japanese udon’s taste, it seemed to be like taste of Vietnamese rice noodle named pho.  I like taste of pho but I dislike taste of lukewarm pho. I felt sorry for myself. It costed £5 ( about US 8$).
However chicken katsu curry was delicious. The outer part of the chicken katsu was crispy, The inner part was tender. It costed £6 (about US 10$).


Vegetable udon

Chicken katsu curry

These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts