Corona Beer with Yuzu

Generally speaking, Corona beer made in Mexico is commonly served with a wedge of lime or lemon in the neck of the bottle. (from Wikipedia)
However I drank Corona with Yuzu because  I did not have lime or lemon. Yuzu is a citrus fruit and plant originating in East Asia. I have a little tree of Yuzu in my veranda and it has some small, young fruits. 
Yuzu flavor tastes as good as lemon and lime.

Small, Young Yuzu in My Veranda
Corona with Yuzu
Close-up Yuzu
This my sentences was revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts on the comments section.
Thank you.

Comments

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts