Kasama ware

My wife and I went to Kasama city to buy Kasama ware from my wife’s favorite craftswoman. She bought her Kasama ware two years ago. However All of them were broken by an accident. 

Kasama ware

Kasama city is famous for Kasama ware which is a style of Japanese  pottery made in Kasama, Ibaraki prefecture. It is 130km away from Tokyo as well as 50km away from Narita International airport.

We found her new bowls and bought them. They are made by Ai Takayama. She is a famous potter in Japan. Her bowls are designed with  unique pop illustrations. 




After shopping, we had lunch. We ate soba noodles with tempura at soba restaurant, Ikkyu-An. We had a sumptuous meal at favorite restaurant. 

Tempura

Soba noodles
Ikkyu-An


Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.
I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comments and suggestions. 
Thank you.



These sentences of mine were revised by my English tutor. Thanks for all your help.


Comments

  1. Great topic! The tempura looks really good. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment. I appreciate your visit to my blog. Please come here to visit again. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts