Soba Noodles with Tempura

My wife and I went to a famous soba restaurant in Narita city but soba noodles were already sold out early in the afternoon. When I went back on the way home, I found another soba restaurant named Kinoya in Shisui city.

Soba noodle restaurant named Kinoya

There were lots of Bonsai in the restaurant garden. 
We ordered soba noodles with shrimps, vegetables tempura and tofu with grated soba.
Soba noodles with tempuras costs US 12$ each and tofu costs US 7$ each. The dish that I liked the most were the tempuras they were served in big portions.

Soba noodle

shrimps and vegetables tempura

Tofu with grated soba

Soba noodles with tempuras


Soba is the Japanese name for buckwheat. It usually refer to thin noodles made from buckwheat flour. Soba noodles are served either chilled with a dipping sauce, or in hot broth as a noodle soup. 
Tempura is a Japanese dish of seafood or vegetables that have been battered and deep fried.

Bonsai is a Japanese art form using trees grown in containers. (from Wikipedia)

Many Bonsai in Kinoya


This article has been edited by my English tutor. Thank you for all your help.

I'm currently studying English.If you find any grammar mistakes in my blog, I would appreciate your comment and suggestions. Please feel free to write your thoughts in the comments section.


Thank you.

Comments

  1. I like Ebi Tempura very much. I ave not tried it with soba, but I like it with udon. I also think that the tofu recipe you posted here seems very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I recommend that you try soba noodle at Japanese restaurant because soba is more healthy than udon. Thank you again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to follow me if you like.

Popular Posts